Saturday, October 11, 2014

Happy Saturday!

Hey you guys! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far! I just wanted to give a quick update on my life and everything.

So this past week, I got a new job! It's working 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. I have only worked 2 days but I can already tell that I am really going to like this job. The good thing about this job is that I can listen to music on my iPod or whatever... But I think I am also going to try and start listening to some audio books too! I've never been too good as listening to audio books, but maybe this will be a good chance for me to start getting into them. Do you guys have any suggestions for some good audio books?

This weekend, I'm not sure how much reading I am going to get done. I will try to read some before bed and stuff, but I'm not sure how much I will actually read. I am reading The Archived by Victoria Schwab. I am really enjoying it a lot. I was a little iffy about it when I first started reading it, but it has gotten pretty intense here lately. I am really excited to see what happens next!

I hope you guys have an awesome week! Happy reading!


2 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com