Monday, September 29, 2014

Gorgeous Book Covers

So today is going to be a little different.....

We all know that saying "Don't judge a book by its cover." Right?!
Well sometimes books have BEAUTIFUL covers. 
This post is going to be all about those gorgeous covers.
Check out some of my favorite covers!


13138635223961492236965394647331528304315777621161011281311286913576132

Okay, so these are just a few of my favorites. I think I could go on and on about pretty covers and end up with 39572030 books on this list. But aren't those covers gorgeous!



What are some of your favorite book covers?

2 comments:

  1. I think all Rainbow Rowell covers are gorgeous to be honest! And her writing is even more beautiful! Have you read her most recent, landline? It was sososososo good :D 100% adorable :3 And I think the most beautiful bit about Fangirl's cover is the amazingn art on the inside! The pictures of the characters! I could look at them alllll day! Similarly, I could look at your blog all day! You have a follow from me in every which way :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Rainbow Rowell has some super cute book covers for sure! I haven't read Laneline yet or even Attachments. I know I know, I really need to! I'll definitely be reading them in the near future though.

      And oh my gosh. Thank you so much for the compliment! That completely made my day. I'm glad that you like my blog! And thank you for following me. I really appreciate it a lot!

      Delete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com