Tuesday, August 26, 2014

SUMMERTIME MADNESS BOOK TAG!

This tag was created by JackEatsBooks on Youtube and I was tagged by The Honest Bookclub
Let's get this thing started!


1. Show a book with a Summery cover! (The one that showcases the sun, the beach, etc.)


How perfect is this book for this question? The sun shining, summer romance.. It's perfect!


2. Pick one fictional place that would be the perfect destination for your Summer Vacation!

Hmm, I think I'm going to have to go with pretty much any Sarah Dessen book. She always writes about these small towns at the beach and they all seem to relaxing and so fun. And of course, Summer isn't complete without a beach trip!


3. You're about to go on a flight to your Summer Vacation. But you want to read a book that lasts for the whole flight, so what novella do you choose




4. You have a case of Summertime Sadness. What happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face?

I know I literally just read this book.. but if I needed to pick up a book to put a smile on my face, this would be the one I would go to right now.



5. You're sitting at the beach all alone. Which fictional character would be your beach babe?

Hmm.. I can't pick just one! It's between Noah (Mara Dyer), Josh (Isla), and Four (Divergent).


6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?

A sidekick.. Oh lord. As weird as this may be, I'm going to go with Meadow from The Murder Complex. She's so kick butt but she also seems like a really good person at the same time. 


7. Share the summertime happiness! Who do you TAG?

Beth from bethjune327
Heather from Bookables
Betsy and Melody from bookcrastinators
Bekah from Awesome Book Nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com