Monday, June 9, 2014

Music Monday [6] + TFIOS Movie Review


So in honor of The Fault in Our Stars movie, I am going to post one of my favorite songs off of the soundtrack! Also, I am going to post a review of the movie!



Now this song.. I love it so much! I think that it is so catchy and fit the part in the movie just right!


A couple things..

1. BRING TISSUES.
2. ANSEL ELGORT
3. PERFECTION.

I absolutely loved this movie. I knew that it was going to be good, but I didn't expect it to be as good as it really was. I think that it portrayed the movie perfectly. Sure not everything from the book was in the movie but if it was, the movie would have been like four hours. I think that it wasn't a big deal that they left certain things out. They put the most important things in them movie and had all the main points that were in the book in the movie.

This movie, like the book, was a real tear jerker. You can pretty much expect to either get extremely teary eyed or cry. My boyfriend took me to see it opening night (Friday). After the movie I asked him what he thought of the movie. His response? "It was so good, I never want to see it again." Haha. Of course I'm going to buy it once it comes out and he's going to have to watch it with me many more times. 

Overall, I am extremely happy with how the movie turned out. I am also really glad that I was able to go see it on opening night. TFIOS was pure perfection.


I hope everyone gets the chance to read AND see this awesome movie!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com