Tuesday, April 8, 2014

TMI Book Blogger Tag!

How old are you? 
I am 22 years old!
What book are you reading?
I am about to start The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
What are you wearing?
Sweatpants and a t-shirt.
OTP?
(One True Pairing, for those who don’t know.)
I think I'm gonna go with Echo and Noah from Pushing The Limits. I love them together so so much.
Blogger or WordPress?
.Blogger.
Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
It all depends on my mood.. Although it's usually staying in and reading.
What is the last book you read?
Sketchy by Olivia Samms (which was SO good!)
What is the book you’re going to read next?
Hmm.. I have no idea!
Ebooks – yes or no?
Yes and no. It all really depends. Sometimes I am in the mood for a physical copy of a book and other times I like the convenience of an ebook. 
Where do you prefer to read?
Not in bed because it makes me tired too easily. But I don't really have a preference other than that.
Who is the last person you tweeted?
Katie McGarry I believe!
Whose blog did you look at last?
Mine. Just to make sure things looked alright!
Who is your favorite blogger?
Heather (bookables) (http://bookablesbooks.blogspot.com/) 
Beth (http://www.bethjune327.com/)
Jessica (http://www.priceiswong.com/)
Jamie/Jeff (http://ermahgerdberks.weebly.com/)
Who is your favorite book-tuber?
The same people as above, and then some!
What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?
Laugh at them and tell them that they're boring.
Who is the last author you spoke to?
Katie McGarry via Twitter.
Who is the last person you texted?
My best friend.
Who is your all-time favorite book character?
St. Clair
UKYA or USYA?
USYA
What is your preferred drink whilst reading?
Anything with caffeine!
If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
Hate reading?! Is that even possible?
How many bookshelves / bookcases do you have?
One for right now.
If you had the choice to meet all of your favorite book bloggers or all of your favorite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.
Meeting all of my favorite book bloggers.
Insta-love: yes or no?
Ehhh. Sometimes yes and sometimes no. It all depends on how well the author continues the story and then a few other things as well.
Favorite author?
Katie McGarry, John Green, Veronica Roth, Suzanne Young
What is the number-one book on your wishlist?
.I want a compelte HARDCOVER boxset of the Harry Potter series. I haven't read them before and I have copies of 5 out of the 7 but some are paperback and some are hardcover. 
Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?
It doesn't really matter to me.
Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?
Hmm.. I'll let you know after I watch Divergent and TFIOS. Haha
What is the last song you listened to?

Dan + Shay - Stop Drop + Roll

http://youtu.be/_32H89u_KwA
Which do you enjoy reading more - negative reviews or positive reviews?
Positive reviews for sure!
Who are you going to tag?
YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com