Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog Post Schedule!

Since I am a pretty slow reader, I will be posting book reviews randomly. There won't be a specific day for those. However, I want to make sure that I have a post every day, so I will be doing the following:
(I also posted this in a tab for future reference!)

Sunday
-Off Day
(This will be the day that I put all my posts together for the week!)

Monday
-Music Monday 
(This post will just be a song that I really enjoy, a new band that I recently discovered, upcoming tours, new album released, and random things that have to deal with the music world.)

Tuesday
-Teaser Tuesday
(Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. You grab your current read, open to a random page, and share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.)

Wednesday
-Waiting on Wednesday
(Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.)

Thursday
-TBR Thursday
(I will post a book or two that are currently on my TBR list. And if you have read it and think I should move it higher on my list, let me know!)

Friday
-Friday Reads
(I'm sure you know what this is already but if not, this is where I post what I will be reading during the weekend and if I finish that book, what I will be reading next!)

Saturday
-Sweet Tooth Saturday
(Since I love baking and making sweets, I figured I would share some recipes that I enjoy making or some recipes that I want to make in the future.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com