Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sweet Tooth Saturday [2] - Snickerdoodles


Since I love baking and making sweets, I figured I would share some recipes that I enjoy making or some recipes that I want to make in the future!


(Not my picture!)

I've been looking for a really easy recipe for these and I finally found one! I can't wait to give these a try this weekend!


Ingredients:

1 package Betty Crocker SuperMoist white cake mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 egg
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions:

1) Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheets). Mix cake mix, butter and egg in large bowl with spoon until dough forms (some dry mix will remain).

2) Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.

3) Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com