Since I love baking and making sweets, I figured I would share some recipes that I enjoy making or some recipes that I want to make in the future!
Mini Fruit Pizzas!
(Not my picture!)
- 1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups fresh blueberries, sliced strawberries and kiwifruit
- Powdered sugar, if desired
1. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
3. Spread each cookie with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Arrange sliced fruit on top of each cookie. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.