Monday, May 19, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Wrap Up!


So I finally participated in a read-a-thon! Although I didn't do as well as I hoped, I didn't do AWFUL. For a really slow reader, I think I did okay! Here is what I completed during the read-a-ton!

I had already started The Evolution of Mara Dyer, so I competed that. I then read Love letters to the Dead. Lastly, I started Monument 14. The page count went as followed:

Mara Dyer: 243 pages read
Love Letters: 336 pages read
Monument 14: 56 pages read
TOTAL PAGES READ: 634

Overall, I really enjoyed doing this read-a-thon. I really wish I would have had more time to read. Next read-a-thon, I hope I can beat the number of pages I read for this one! 


How did you do during the read-a-thon? How many books did you complete? How many pages total were you able to read?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com