Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Goodreads Tag!

I have recently seen a lot of Booktubers do this tag, so I figured I'd bring it over onto my blog and do it too! I hope you enjoy!

1. What was the last book you marked as 'read'?

Sketchy by Olivia Samms


2. What are you currently reading?

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson


3. What was the last book you marked as 'TBR'?

White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout



4. What book do you plan to read next?

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes, I do use it. I do with there was an option for a half star. I think that would be super helpful!


6. Are you doing a 2014 Reading Challenge?
Here is what my reading challenge looks like so far!



7. Do you have a wishlist?
I have one on Amazon, but it's just for my personal reference on what books I would like to buy when I have the money.


8. What book do you plan to buy next?
I don't really have a plan as to when I am going to buy my next book. It just sort of happens. If I see a book that I want, it's not expensive, and I have the money, then I will buy it. 


9. Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?
- "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say  in who hurts you. I like my choices." -John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

- "For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home." - Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss


10. Who are your favorite authors?
Suzanne Young, Stephanie Perkins, Katie McGarry, John Green


11. Have you joined any groups?



12. Are there any questions you would like to add?
Nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com