Sunday, April 20, 2014

A to Z Bookish Survey



Author you've read the most books from: 
Sarah Dessen


 
Best Sequel Ever: 
This is really hard! I think I'm going to go with The Treatment by Suzanne Young.

 

Currently Reading: 
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

 

Drink of Choice While Reading: 
Anything with caffine.

 

E-reader or Physical Book? 
I like them both. Usually I will rotate reading on my iPad and reading an actual book.

 

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School: 
Noah in Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.

 
Glad You Gave This Book A Chance: 
Shatter Me by Tahereah Mafi

 
Hidden Gem Book: 
Sketchy by Olivia Samms

 
Important Moment in your Reading Life: 
Discovering Goodreads. Without having Goodreads, I wouldn't have discovered so many amazing books. I also wouldn't have started this blog!

 
Just Finished: 
Sketchy by Olivia Samms

 
Kinds of Books You Won’t Read: 
I'm not really into books that have to deal with dragons, vampires, and warewolves. I have never really been interested in them.

Longest Book You’ve Read: 
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (544 pages)

 
Major book hangover because of: 
The Divergent series!

 
Number of Bookcases You Own: 
Not enough haha. I have one, but I definitely need one more.. for now.

 
One Book You Have Read Multiple Times: 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


Preferred Place To Read: 
In bed or outside.

 
Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read: 
"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home." - Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss

Reading Regret: 
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. For some reasons, I REALLY did not like this book. 


Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series): 
The Shatter Me series.

 
Three of your All-Time Favorite Books: 
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, The Program by Suzanne Young

 
Unapologetic Fangirl For: 
NOAH FROM FANGIRL <3

 
Worst Bookish Habit: 
I read while in the bathtub. I know that may be a big deal, but sometimes my books get water droplets on them. Yeah.

 
X Marks The Spot: 
Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

 
Your latest book purchase: 
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

 
ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late): 
Sketchy by Olivia Samms

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com